Sunday, August 21, 2005

Podcasting is terrific, despite first impressions.

At one time, I felt Podcasting was not for me. No longer.

I "procured" a mini iPod from my son (who, for reasons I still don't understand felt he needed a bigger one). Coinciding with that, Apple released iTunes 4.9 which provided an inventory of podcasts to subscribe to via the iTunes Music Store.

Since then, the little thing has been my main media delivery device. I’ve stopped listening to the radio during my daily bus commutes to my city centre job. I listen to my growing collection of podcast subscriptions. I listen it while walking the streets. I listen to it while on my daily bike ride. It’s become part of my life.

I've even bought Bob Dole’s autobiography as something to listen to since I've not found time yet to read the book.

I now see the value of podcasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment